Bear’s New Friend by Karma Wilson and illustrated by Jane Chapman will keep your young listeners glued to every page as you read. The story is something that a child can easily understand because…
1. The story happens in sequential order.
2. The story continuously adds new animal characters.
3. The text is fun and moves at a fast pace.
4. The illustrations are truly enchanting.
5. The story teaches an important friendship lesson.
An important friendship lesson from Bear’s New Friend…some friends are shy and quiet. We need to learn ACCEPTANCE so that we can appreciate our many differences.
YouTube video of Bear’s New Friend…
Find a little friend or two or three to share this fun book with you!!