Thank you so much to https://amileinmyshoes.com for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! You will enjoy amileinmyshoes.com! Her blog is insightful and thought provoking and happy…all at the same time!
The rules of the Blogger Recognition Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. State the rules.
3. A short explanation of why you started your blog.
4. Nominate 15 people.
5. Comment on a blog post of each nominee to tell them that they are nominated.
Why I Started My Blog:
I started my blog because I decided that the 2015-2016 school year would be my last year to teach public school. I really yearned for new challenges, plus I wanted to get away from the continuous testing environment. When even four and five year old children are given a state test three times a year, I think that something is not right about the system. I still care deeply for the children, their families, and my colleagues; but I decided to go back to my writing career. I received a degree in Journalism and worked at newspapers for over seven years. I began teaching after our children were born and were ready for school. I taught elementary school for 18 wonderful (for the most part!) years as our children were growing up. Goodness! How I missed writing! I felt like a blog would be a natural and fun transition. I am getting experience expressing myself again through writing! Blogging and meeting people from all over the world has been a joy to me!
My Blogger Recognition Award Nominees:
1. Nomadic Adventurer 007pandas.com
2. Jonna jwalkingin.wordpress.com
4. The Things I Want To Tell Myself-AYOKA gbolaboadetunji.wordpress.com
5. The Green Dog Chronicles. My Life in Navia. greendogchronicles.com
7. Ms. Alheri msalheri.com
8. Frank Prem frankprem.wordpress.com
10. A Simple Dose of Reality onmyjourneybab.wordpress.com
11. The Looking Glass mia215.wordpress.com
12. Giggle & Tales simpledimplesite.wordpress.com